Sunday 21 July 2013

A Mani for Talia Joy - Aly's Dream Polish Tiffany Tea

Hey! I am alive, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Sorry for the absence. You know? I just didn't feel like blogging. There has been lots going on in life and so I've told myself I'm going to just take a break when I feel like it and enjoy just wearing polish for myself for a while.

I do have a special post today, I couldn't let the very sad and untimely passing of the amazing Talia Joy Castellano go by without at least contributing my tribute mani. Talia was only 13 and she was an amazing inspiration to many people. She loved make up and polish and the last mani she posted on her instagram account was a mint mani.

In tribute to Talia here is my mint mani, please skip to the end and see all of the other bloggers who did mani's for Talia. I hope in some small way we can show our support to her family and somehow pay a well deserved tribute to this wonderful girl.

For this mani I used 2 coats of Aly's Dream polish Tiffany Tea, Cult nails Wicked Fast and a few rhinestones for some bling.

RIP brave girl.

xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x