Tuesday 28 May 2013

OPI DS Sensation

So today I have an oldie but a goodie for you, it's one of the old OPI DS polishes from back in the day when they used to make them really good and most of us hadn't cottoned on to that yet!

I managed to snag this beauty BNIB on ebay a while ago, one day I'd really love to complete my DS collection, I've got a way to go so we'll see......

This bright and bold beauty is OPI DS Sensation. Before you get too disappointed it's not one of the holo's these collections are famous for, it's a beautiful hot pink polish with hints of orange and a blue glass fleck running through it.

The formula was pretty thin, I used 4 coats for this mani and in real life I could still see a little VNL, it's a really vibrant and pretty polish though so I didn't mind that at all. I wore this mani for several days, it would be such a pretty pedi colour!






x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x