Friday 15 February 2013

Enchanted Polish TenderHeart

I'm sorry I've been quiet this week, it's been one of those weeks when there just hasn't been enough hours in the day!

I meant to get this post out yesterday as I'm wearing this as my birthday/valentine's mani and it's going to be my weekend in Dublin mani too.This is the last polish from the Enchanted Polish Love A Lot of Glitter colletion. I was saving this to wear for my Valentine's birthday and I'm so glad I did. It's perfect.

Enchanted Polish TenderHeart is a glitter polish in a clear base with red hearts, silver holo diamonds, tiny red glitters, red hexes and irridescent mylar flakes and bars. I keep saying this but this collection is absolutely stunning!

I wore it over a baby pink creme first but then decided to layer it over a holo which I actually much prefer. For this mani I used 2 coats of Color Club Fashion Addict and one coat of TenderHeart. I don't know why it's taken me so long to try Fashion Addict, it's beautiful.

As I've mentioned before the Love A Lot of Glitter collection is a bit thicker than normal polishes, it's still easy to work with but this gives it the advantage that you can get lots of glitter on the nail in one go, I really like it.

I topped off this mani with a layer of Gelous and a layer of HK Girl.

A belated happy Valentine's to you all, I had an awesome birthday and got some things which will really help my blogging so I'll let you in on that next week, I'm excited. In the meantime enjoy this beauty:






x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x