Sunday 9 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month - Day 8

Sorry, I know this is a day late but I was really busy this weekend with tree shopping and decorating. I so love the holidays and my house is now really Christmassy, I feel like it's really crept up on me this year but finally I'm starting to get ready for it.

So yesterday, this was what was waiting for me behind the door..... Ciate vintage 018. I would say this is a grey creme with a slightly olive tinge.

It's actually probably quite a unique polish in my collection. I don't own a lot of grey polishes as generally I don't think they suit me but I like the tone of this one so I'll have to wear it and see. I'm happy to see a polish I would wear today, I was starting to lose hope!



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x