Friday 16 November 2012

OPI Fall mani - finally some stamping!!

It's been a while since I've done any stamping and I have to admit that these were taken at least a month ago, but I really wasn't ready for autumn yet. Here where I live now the leaves are dropping off the trees and the colours are glorious, really it is pretty but we are having the Christmas lights switch on in my town and I can't help feel a little behind, I just haven't caught up yet. Mind you when my Christmas polishes start arriving (soon!), I'm sure that will put me in the mood.

I did this mani with 2 coats of OPI Schnapps Out Of It from the Germany collection and 2 coats of OPI Coral Reef which I got in an awesome swap with my lovely friend El. Coral Reef is an beautiful coral holo but I just didn't have the lighting to capture the holoness of it. I'll be wearing it again for sure.

To make it autumny I stamped over it with some lovely foils and Red Angel plate 118. These pictures were taken with my old camera and already I can see such a difference!






1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x