Monday 17 September 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie

I have been lemming RBL Scrangie for ages and I kept putting off buying it and putting off buying it and guess what happened??? You can't buy it anymore! Boo.

I was extremely lucky to be able to swap for it with one of my birthday group girls, really I just wanted it for the name and because I'm such a collector, but when I got it I realised it is one pretty polish. Also, how could you not love a polish created and named after the most famous nail blogger!!

Scrangie herself describes this polish as a medium blue-based purple with green iridescence and green microshimmer. It looks a bit more purple to me but hey who am I to say?!

I believe I used 3 coats of Scrangie for these photo's. The formula was great and I really enjoyed this polish. RBL's are a bit price I think and not easy to get in the UK so this is my only one so far, but boy am I happy to have it!


 
 
Can you see that green shimmer shining through??
 
 

3 comments:

  1. i don't get it - it looks GORGEOUS on you. Why does it look so wrong on me lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want RBL that's a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that shimmer, it's a really nice polish (and I love purple too)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x