Tuesday 24 July 2012

piCture pOlish Denim

This is my very first piCture pOlish (although I also was happy to get Monroe at the same time!) and I was so lucky to get it from one of my awesome Australian polish friends as a gift.

This polish is a sort of cool toned blue with a hint of purple, a bit like a cornflower shade. I has a hint of shimmer and tiny flakies too. Very pretty indeed. I really liked this one and will definately wear it again.

This was 2 coats, the formula was great but I'm a bit of a slow polisher so I had to be a bit quicker with this one. It looked great with one layer of topcoat and wore really well in the 3 days I had it on. I even got a compliment from my boss on this one so it can't be bad!!

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x