Sunday 8 July 2012

HITS Afrodite

I'm finally getting around to posting my last mani of my vacation... and it was HITS Afrodite. Now, I have to say it is pretty but I was a bit disappointed in it. Maybe it was because I had been wearing really beautiful linear holo's for the previous week and this is a more subtle scattered holo ,or maybe because I found the application and brush to be a nightmare.

Now just to clarify HITS do tend to be known for their bad brushes but really this was HUGE. Also, I was painting in the heat and the polish just went stringy on the brush as I was appliying it. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if I had been in a cooler temperature, I don't know but I do know that I won't be taking it on vacation again.

Anyway, it is a beautiful sort of pinky coral colour which is just perfect on my pale skintone. This was 2 coats and all I could bear to apply!

Enjoy!







1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x