Tuesday 5 June 2012

My Birthday Group Awesomeness!!!!!!

If you are wondering what that bottle shaped icon is on the right of this screen it signifies that I am lucky enough to be a member of a birthday group.

If you haven't heard of what this is it is where a group of 12 polish loving ladies each take a month through the year (mine is March) and during that month the 'birthday girl' receives nail mail from the rest of the group.

Basically it is awesome and you all get to know eachother really well and make some really good friends as well as having fun picking out things they would like when it's their turn! 

I love my birthday group so thank you Zoe for starting ours!

Anyway, on to what I got during my month...... Be prepared to drool!!

Here's the haul:



The lovely Alyssa C created this - it is a soap in a cupcake shape but I couldn't get the soap and the label in the picture - I love it, it's so thoughtful!


My cards:




Left to right: Wet n Wild It's All In The Cut, Wet n Wild Believe Me It's Real, Zoya Julieanne, Zoya Neeka, Zoya Yara, Hard Candy Beetle, Kink Showgirl, Kink Twinkle Twinkle, Kink Glitterati


Left to right: Savvy Deep Amethyst, LA Girls Hypnotic, Love and Beauty Periwinkle, Zoya Kendal, Sally Hansen Delphinium



Left to right: Barry M Berry Ice Cream, Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream, Barry M Pure Turquoise, Barry M Bobalt Blue, Barry M Emerald Green, Barry M Indigo, Barry M Vivid Purple



Left to right: Maybelline Colorama Anise, Petites Color Fever Zodiac, Joe Fresh Twilight, Maybelline Racing Green


A-England Princess Tears (here), SoFlaJo Guardian of the Lake, Call Forth Dragons and Conjuror


OPI Big Hair Big Nails, Ya'll Come Back Now Ya Hear?, Glitzerland and We'll Always Have Paris


All my lovely little extras!


Thank you so much Zoe, Tracy, Helen, Ashley, Kathrin, Alyssa B, Alyssa C, Janelle, Nicole and Alexia, you really did make my birthday month special! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x