Sunday 13 May 2012

OPI My Pointe Exactly and Pirouette My Whistle

It's been a beautiful weekend here for a change but it's Sunday night and I'm getting that feeling so thought I'd cheer myself up and do some work on my blog. I still have a few days of untried month left so here goes......

Firstly I must just tell you how much I love these. They are simply gorgeous and this is coming from someone who loves OPI but initially didn't think I needed these. I was WRONG!

I was lucky enough to get the whole 2012 OPI Ballet collection in an awesome swap with my nail polish buddy Hailee, as well as some other beautiful polishes and even some toys for Miagi!

The Ballet collection is a soft shades jelly collection. They are sheer, squishy and shiny. There is also a beautiful subtle glitter topcoat called Pirouette My Whistle. In my opinion if you ever wear nudes you NEED this collection.

Here you go:

3 coats of My Pointe Exactly and 1 coat of Pirouette My Whistle topped with 1 coat of NYC topcoat.





It's such a classy polish and it looks great on it's own too. This is 3 coats with no topcoat:





Here's what your bottles should look like:




I'm going to get backups!

Check out the untrieds my birthday girls have been using:




Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja
Alyssa B at Fancy Phalanges

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x