Tuesday 3 April 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

Sinful Colors Cinderella

I was lucky enough to pick up this pretty when I went to the US last month, and as you all know there has been a lot of hype over this polish and I have to say I can see why!
SC Cinderella is a very pretty baby blue which has subtle but noticable pink glass fleck throughout the polish.

Cinderella is a pretty sheer formula, this is 3 coats:



I painted my nails right before I went to bed and topped them off with a coat of Poshe topcoat, look what I woke up to.... shrinkage aroud the cuticle..... :-(



And around the tips....



But, even considering the shrinkage it is still a pretty polish and a nice colour to wear during National Autism Awareness which is this month. So I'm sure I'll be posting more blue mani's.....

If you want to keep an eye out for it, this is what it looks like:





I think next time I would use a slightly less fast drying topcoat, I had to change this mani after one day because I just can't stand the shrinkage.

Any tips o avoiding this would be much appreciated! 

1 comment:

  1. Try to encapsulate your nails when you do a fast dry top coat, make sure it touches unpolished nail at the cuticle and wrap it up under at the tip. Cinderella is an amazing polish, I love the pink flash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x