Thursday 5 April 2012

Sephora It's Time To Rock!

I got this polish sent to me in a swap from my lovely friend in France, she rocks! It is a teeny tiny bottle (5ml) but it is oh so pretty!


This is a hard polish to describe, it's not grey, or purple or blue but it has all of those colours in it with glass flecks. It is really subtle and slightly duochrome. I really wish they made it in big bottles.....


I've used my usual base coat of 2 coats of OPI Nail Envy Maintenance, 2 coats of polish and coat of Poshe to top it off. I really tried to be careful to cap the tips and cover the polish at the cuticles after the last time and I was pleased to get next to no shrinkage.

These pictures were taken in the indoor light:






Outside with natural lighting:





Look how cute the bottle is!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x