Monday 9 April 2012

Barry M Pastel Skittles

It's a national holiday here in the UK on Easter Monday so with another day off work I thought I'd show you my second Easter mani.

I got my first ever Barry M's (I know, I know!) from my awesome birthday group girls, so I have used some of them and borrowed a few from my friend who has quite the selection - I'm going to have to get some  more for myself - all the colours are awesome!

I've never worn skittles before so thought I'd try them but I needed something to update them a bit - so I added some polka dots. I really liked this mani, it felt very spring like, shame the weather didn't match.

This is 3 coats of each base colour with a coating of Poshe:






And here's what I used:





As the Easter bunny has been and spring is evading us I think I might need a new mani tomorrow....


2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x